Our structured curriculum guides students through different writing genres and techniques each week, with the goal of nurturing confident writers and establishing good writing habits.
- Working through the writing stages: planning, writing, revising
- Organising ideas with techniques such as classification, comparing & contrasting and and cause & effect.
- Being Exposed to various text types, such as narrative, descriptive, narrative expository and imaginative
- Employing figurative language such as metaphors and personification
- Building an expansive word bank with compelling adjectives and idioms
- Comprehending and describing pictures. Interpreting scenarios and dialogues in more advanced levels.
Throughout the writing journey, our students can develop a keen eye to the world, find their unique voice and enjoy the fun and invigorating writing experience.